Want to have a your artwork featured as a background / stage in the upcoming smash-kick video game DIVEKICK? Now is your chance! Simply follow the contest rules below to submit your original work of art, and Team Space Apes will choose winning submissions and add them to the game before UFGT8! Click READ MORE for contest details!
DIVEKICK Background Art Contest Official Rules
1. Dates – Contest entry is open from 5/8/12 at 3:ooPM CST until 5/15/12 at 11:59PM PST. WORK submitted after contest closing may be rejected from consideration.
2. Agreement – By submitting a work of art (WORK) as entry to this contest, you grant and assign all rights and title to your WORK to Adam Heart(AH), including all trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property rights. This grant is royalty-free, unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide, sublicensable, and irrevocable. The grant of rights also allows AH to use, reuse, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, display, and/or modify the WORK in any way AH sees fit.
3. Use – Winning WORK submitted will be used as a fighting stage background in the DIVEKICK video game. It may also be used in promotional videos, screen-shots, artwork promoting the game, or any other use as AH sees fit. AH may also choose to license the work to outside entities for any purpose, including but not limited to the creation of controllers or guides.
4. Submission – All WORK must be 2560 pixels wide by 1440 pixels tall. WORK in any other size will be rejected. All work must be a single, static image with no animation or moving parts. WORK must be submitted as a .PSD file before the deadline in an email attachment to Keits@shoryuken.com . Work that does not fit the viewing perspective seen commonly in 2D fighting games may be rejected without review. Game characters stand approximately 80 pixels from the bottom of the background image file. When submitting your work, include your full name, so that your name can appear in the credits of the DIVEKICK video game as a special thanks. Final decision as to the acceptance or rejection of any WORK is up to AH exclusively.
5. Prize – Winning WORK will appear in the DIVEKICK video game. Winners will be notified, and the top entry will win a cash prize of $50. All winner’s names will appear in the credits listing which stage they created in the DIVEKICK video game.